Trying to come up with exactly what to post and when on social media can seem like a complex undertaking. But it doesn't have to be.
We've put together a list of social media prompts and suggestions that will allow you to plan out an entire month (or more) of social posts for your business. Please feel free to use these and share with anyone you feel could benefit from them.
Share Personal Information About You and Your Brand
1. Talk about an industry award you received
2. Share a tip or hack for getting something done easier related to your industry
3. Share an inspirational quote
4. Share what makes you better than your competitor
5. Share a customer testimonial or case study
6. Fun fact about your business
7. Share a book you are currently reading
8. Talk about a charity that you support and why
9. Spotlight a staff member and why they are critical to your business
10. Share a before/after of your services
Engaging Questions to Ask Your Audience
11. What is your biggest struggle?
12. What is the greatest gift you ever received?
13. What is one guilty pleasure you can not live without?
14. What superpower would you like to have?
15. What is your favorite podcast?
16. What smell reminds you of home?
17. What book are you currently reading?
18. What emoji best describes you?
19. What famous person (dead or alive) would you like to meet?
20. Who has inspired you most in your lifetime?
21. "Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end." - John Lennon
22. "I have not failed, I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." -Thomas A. Edison
23. "No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else." -P.T. Barnum
24. "The most effective way to do it, is to do it." -Amelia Earhart
25. "The way to get started is to quit talking and start doing." -Walt Disney
26. "When everything seems to be going against you remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." -Henry Ford
27. "Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one." -Brad Paisley
28. "The secret of getting ahead is getting started." -Mark Twain
29. There is always a national day of some kind. Post on one, especially if relevant to your industry
30. Hashtags can provide you with inspiration for posts as well. We've crafted a blog specifically with some to get you started
We hope you have enjoyed these social media prompts. If you would like some more, feel free to contact us today!