After all your planning and strategizing, you are now ready to take on the challenge of creating fresh, captivating content. Content creation on social media channels can be a daunting process without the right tools. Selecting effective management tools that help you create content quickly and easily should be at the top of your social media marketing strategy.
What Social Media Management Software Is Needed?
Content creation tools can be used in a range of ways. From capturing content to scheduling and automating your posts to designing engaging visuals, specialized tools are available every step of the way in creating a social media strategy that has everyone stopping and taking notice. Equip your business social media accounts for success from the start by making sure you have these four social media management essentials:
- Computer: Having the right computer is key for successfully taking your social media campaigns to the next level. Do some research to find a laptop or desktop that fits perfectly with all of your editing, planning and scheduling needs. Whether it's creating stunning visuals or cutting videos together like a pro – investing in quality tech will help you unleash limitless creativity!
- Tripod: A tripod should be part of every creator's toolkit. A tripod allows you to capture crystal clear images from any angle without the need to enlist help and it also ensures that you will have stability wherever your creative journey takes you. When selecting one, consider its compatibility with your filming devices, portability needs, and the types of shooting angles you hope to capture.
- Portable Charger: Keep your creative momentum rolling and stay mobile with a portable charger. With extended usage for filming, shooting, editing and creating content on the go, you'll need the extra power to help ensure battery life doesn't get in the way of your creativity.
- Ring Light: Achieve ultimate control of the lighting in your shots with a ring light. Many ring lights have options to adjust brightness and warmth for flattering effects.
Great Social Media Content Creation Cameras
If you're serious about taking your social media creation to the next level, purchasing an advanced video and photo camera is the way to go. Smartphone cameras have amazing quality and are great for everyday use, but if you're ready to take your production quality up several notches, there's no better way than investing in the best social media tools.
Here are some content creation cameras that we recommend:
- Sony ZV-1 Digital Camera is a favorite among content creators due to its size, mobility and outstanding camera quality. It has features that include: autofocus, automatic exposure and image stabilization. With the Sony ZV-1 Digital Camera, you can transfer photos and video through Bluetooth right to your smartphone or device.
- Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II Digital Camera is a popular vlogging camera known for its image quality, intelligent image stabilization, wireless sharing of imagery to smartphones or tablets, and remote camera control when linked to a mobile device.
Most Useful Video Content Creation Tools
If you're hoping to generate more interest and engagement on your social media platforms, consider creating video content. Investing in tools for production will ensure that you capture high-quality visuals that can help boost your view rates and make the overall process seamless.
- Microphone: When bringing your small business or personal brand to life, a quality microphone allows you to elevate the feel of your content. Whether it's tutorials, narrations for video projects, or friendly chats - using an external mic will make all the difference and provide clear audio with minimal background noise.
- Flexible Tripod: To make sure you're getting the most out of your tripod investment, it's essential to have one that can accommodate any shot. Whether it's a flatlay or product videography - having flexibility in capturing angles is key.
- Backdrops: Backdrops can be a powerful accessory for creating captivating visuals. With the right backdrop investment, you’ll have an array of content options at-the-ready to express any theme or message on your social media accounts.
Best Programs and Apps for Content Creation
Edit your social media posts and create eye-catching content like a pro with these top-notch applications and programs:
- Canva makes designing content simple and affordable. With their user-friendly interface, you can create branded graphics and edit photos and videos with ease. The basic plan gives access to plenty of templates while the Pro version has even more options - from creating customized brand kits to unlimited fonts!
- Adobe Creative Cloud is an invaluable asset for content creators and gives you access to a vast range of powerful design tools. The most common programs a social media content creator would use in the Adobe Creative Cloud include: Adobe Illustrator where you can create dazzling visuals, Photoshop to refine your work down to the finest details, and Premier to craft and edit videos. The Adobe Creative Cloud does require a paid subscription but on select mobile apps you can utilize some of their features for free.
- Tezza is the go-to mobile editing app for content creators seeking to enhance their posts through easy, customizable photo and video adjustments. Quickly work on your media with simple edits or opt for a more vintage look by using presets, effects and texture overlays – all within one convenient platform!
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom brings the power of professional photo and video editing to your fingertips. You can easily create stunning visuals with a variety of tools on both iOS and Android devices. To create a unified look across all content associated with your brand, you can craft custom presets.
- CapCut is a free video editing tool that is available for both iOS and Android devices. Get creative with a myriad of features and tools: trimming and merging videos, adding text and filters to enhance footage, and even adjusting playback speed.
- InShot is a free downloadable app that allows you to trim and merge video clips. Transform ordinary clips into eye-catching masterpieces by adding filters, special effects, animated stickers, text and audio, including sound effects and voiceovers.
- iMovie is a free video-editing tool that is available for iOS devices. It's simple, intuitive interface makes it easy to trim and split clips, add titles or transitions, and even create stunning picture-in-picture effects.
The Best Social Media Scheduling Tools
There are a number of great social media planning and scheduling tools out there so you can stay organized with multiple social media channels. When selecting a social media planner or scheduler, choose one that meets your business needs and will enable you to reach your social media goals.
Best Social Media Management Tool Overall
At Eternity, we're proud to use HeyOrca's social media scheduling tool for our content creation and planning. Its advanced features like the unified calendar, one-click client approvals, Canva integration and hashtag libraries give us an incredible advantage in collaborating with our clients. When it comes to our social media efforts, HeyOrca’s team makes sure we're equipped with all we need to know about the latest social media news and trends.
Best Social Media Management Tool for Analytics
One of the most popular social media scheduling tools on the market is Hootsuite. It allows you to create, post, schedule and monitor content across multiple social media platforms. With a variety of options from free plans to enterprise-level solutions, Hootsuite makes it easy for businesses of all sizes to manage their social media presence.
Best Social Media Management Tool for Social Listening
A powerful tool for managing, scheduling and monitoring social media content is Sprout Social. With this tool, businesses can manage conversations on multiple social media platforms, listen and respond in real time, gain insights from comprehensive analytics, establish best practices to maximize reach and engagement from followers, schedule posts for optimized visibility, and track marketing campaigns across channels.
Start Exploring These Tools Today and Take Your Content Creation Game to New Heights!
By taking advantage of the available content creation and social media management tools and technologies we've provided, your personal brand or business is sure to see growth in social media engagement and reach.
If you have any questions about our recommendations or are seeking social media management, contact our team today.