Are you ready to maximize your digital marketing potential? PPC and SEO strategies can work together to give you the best chance of success. Read on to learn how they work together to help increase profits for your business!
You may have heard that pay-per-click (PPC) advertising and search engine optimization (SEO) are two different digital marketing strategies. While it’s true that they are distinct entities, the truth is that they work best when used together in a holistic digital marketing strategy.
How PPC Works
PPC is an advertising model in which businesses pay a price each time their ads are clicked. Essentially, you’re buying visits to your site rather than earning them organically through SEO.
It’s no secret that Google Search is a popular vehicle to find products and services. In the past year, there were 5.6 billion Google searches every day.
Eternity creates Google Ads Search campaigns to ensure that businesses and organizations reach people at the moment they are searching and don’t miss out on this invaluable traffic.
Search Ads are just one type of PPC advertising. They allow your business to reach people who are already interested in what you have to offer since they’re actively searching for keywords related to your products or services.
A complete list of PPC ad types includes:
How SEO Works
SEO is the process of optimizing your website for Google’s search algorithm so that you rank higher in search results when people search for keywords related to your business. The higher you rank, the more likely people are to click on your listing and visit your website.
The main advantage of SEO is that it’s a long-term strategy with measurable results. Once you achieve a high ranking, you can maintain it over time.
6 Ways PPC and SEO Work Together to Increase Profit for Your Business
PPC and SEO are complementary digital marketing tactics that can be used together to increase profit for your business. They can provide your business with a steady stream of qualified traffic that is more likely to convert into customers or clients.
Here’s a closer look at how these two tactics enhance one another:
1. PPC can help you generate immediate results while you wait for your SEO efforts to take effect.
2. PPC can help offset any potential decreases in organic traffic due to algorithm changes or other factors beyond your control.
3. PPC data can be used to inform your SEO strategy so that you can optimize your website and improve your organic ranking over time.
4. The increased traffic from both PPC and SEO can lead to increased profits for your business.
5. PPC and SEO provide different but complementary insights into customer behavior that can be used to improve the overall performance of your digital marketing strategy.
6. Both PPC and SEO require ongoing effort and optimization in order to be effective, so using both strategies gives you the best chance of success.
A Holistic Digital Marketing Strategy
At first, it might feel overwhelming to think about all of these different puzzle pieces. With a deeper understanding of the role each piece plays and how they all work together to reinforce one another, it becomes exciting!
At Eternity, we love working on digital marketing strategies. If you have any questions or want to hear more about how our holistic approach can unlock your business or organization’s potential, contact us today!