While we are not actively looking to bring on interns at this time, we would still recommend completing our application for future rounds of hiring.
Eternity, located in Downtown Burlington, VT.
The education and experienced gained during your internship will be priceless and dare I say fun!
Outline of Training could include:
- Learning how the MODX Content Management System is used to build our websites
- Working on support tickets that come in on live sites to gain experience with real world website changes
- Shadowing during sales meeting with clients
- Planning social media strategies
- Creating social media content
- SEO + Google Ads
- and more
Looking for a career change? This internship will be an amazing opportunity for you to pursue that new direction.
Communication is key. You should love helping people and be great at talking with and responding to clients. You must be able to work collaboratively with and take direction from both clients and our project manager.
While this position is remote for the foreseeable future, when deemed safe we will work again in our Burlington, Vermont HQ and will ideally want applicants to be located in Vermont.
A willingness to learn new things and take on more responsibilities over time is a plus. The right person is a creative, people-friendly self-starter that is highly organized and can keep multiple projects moving forward, and report on them daily. You approach challenges with a roll-up-your-sleeves, heck-yeah, GSD attitude.
Perks & Benefits of Full-Time Employment:
- A comfortable and open loft work atmosphere (whenever it is deemed safe to work in-person again)
- Remote working until further notice
- Awesome computer setup
- $500 stipend for office supplies / equipment for home office
- Health insurance (50% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- Retirement options
- Free financial advisor
- Surprise birthday gifts
- Free home coffee subscription to Brave Coffee
- Unlimited paid parental leave
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Unlimited paid personal day policy
- Paid major holidays
Eternity strives to promote a clean and healthy atmosphere. Smokers need please not apply.
No phone calls please.
We're in this together
Eternity believes in talent and diversity. We believe that each person brings their own gifts for the revolution. Diverse backgrounds, experiences, education, thought patterns and styles make us stronger. We celebrate our differences, and use them to guide our design process and business decisions. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.