Eternity located in Downtown Burlington, VT is looking for a fun new crew member to join our dynamic team. The role of Social Media Content Creator requires being passionate about content creation, social media management, design and getting into the mindset of our client and their clients. We work with such clients as Ski Vermont, Let's Grow Kids, Vermont Maple, Green Up Vermont and hundreds more.
The Social Media Content Creator will be responsible for content creation and social media management (primarily Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and light LinkedIn) for several but not all of our clients.
Looking for a career change? This position will be an amazing opportunity for you to pursue that new direction.
Communication is key. You should love helping people and be great at talking with and responding to clients. You must be able to work collaboratively with and take direction from both clients and our project manager.
While this position is remote for the foreseeable future, when deemed safe we will work again in our Burlington, Vermont HQ and will ideally want applicants to be located in Vermont.
A willingness to learn new things and take on more responsibilities over time is a plus. The right person is a creative, people-friendly self-starter that is highly organized and can keep multiple projects moving forward, and report on them daily. You approach challenges with a roll-up-your-sleeves, heck-yeah, GSD attitude.
- 40 hours per week
- M-F; 9AM to 5PM (flex work schedule available)
- Remote work until deemed safe in-person
- The right individual could start part-time and evolve into full-time
- Position available 9/1/20
Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Scheduling a calendar of posts using HeyOrca.com
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Planning, strategy and execution of social media campaigns
- Experience with social ad platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Educating self and team on latest trends and processes
- Educating clients and teammates on best practices and new opportunities in social media
Will NOT Require:
- Will NOT require community management or responding to comments on client social accounts
- Will NOT require any paid social advertising (possibly in a future promotion)
- Ridiculously outstanding customer service
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Friendly, lots of positive energy
- Able to manage a large volume of projects efficiently
- Very organized
- Basic understanding of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Canva design experience and an eye for design
- Some past experience as a social media manager
Training Would Be Provided For:
- Social Media Management
- HeyOrca.com Social Calendar
- Google Analytics Certification
- MODX CMS
Perks & Benefits:
- A comfortable and open loft work atmosphere (whenever it is deemed safe to work in-person again)
- Remote working until further notice
- Health insurance (50% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- Retirement options
- Free financial advisor
- Unlimited paid parental leave
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Unlimited paid personal day policy
- Paid major holidays
Eternity strives to promote a clean and healthy atmosphere. Smokers need please not apply.
No phone calls please.
We're in this together
Eternity believes in talent and diversity. We believe that each person brings their own gifts for the revolution. Diverse backgrounds, experiences, education, thought patterns and styles make us stronger. We celebrate our differences, and use them to guide our design process and business decisions. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.