Content & SEO Specialist
Katie is a Vermonter who fell in love with her home state and had to stay. She is obsessed with using the perfect words to form meaningful connections with others. Katie is motivated by the satisfaction of effective communication and using SEO to optimize growth. When she is away from her desk, Katie is hiking, skiing, running the occasional 10k, reading, writing, and spending time with friends and family.
Fun facts about Katie:
- I studied abroad in Trieste, Italy, for a semester while at UVM, loved every minute of it, and plan to visit again one day with Naples on my list. And although I do not remember a lot of Italian, I could still order a cup of coffee.
- All my cousins are younger than me.
- I do not have a pet, but I hope to have a golden retriever one day.
- If I am out on the town, it is most likely to attend a comedy show. My favorite comedian is Jerry Seinfeld but other than that, I like to see lesser-known people who get up on stage, have fun with it, and bravely share their jokes.
- I like airports because everyone has somewhere to be and it’s a great excuse to drink tons of coffee and read for hours.