Here at Eternity, we work hard to exceed expectations and build lasting relationships. From the creative minds to the innovative problem solvers, every team member plays a crucial role in bringing your projects to life and driving results. This blog post will take you through the incredible crew behind Eternity and give you a peek behind the curtain into each of their personalities.
As an Eagle Scout, Mike’s on a mission to make the web a better place. He develops a close relationship with all clients and always has his eye on staff culture and satisfaction. When not at work, he can be found spending time with his wife and playing LEGO with his two daughters.
Fun Facts About Mike
- He’s a proud college drop-out
- He makes his own cold brew coffee
- He really wanted to be a Ghostbuster when he grew up
Mike, Would You Rather?
Question: Would you rather be able to speak any language or be able to communicate with animals?
Answer: I would rather be able to speak any language. The doors it would open up to be able to be a universal translator and communicate clearly with everyone would be amazing. Plus, how cool of a party trick would that be. Don’t get me wrong, speaking to animals would also be cool, but I am honestly not really sure I want to fully understand them!
Mike’s Favorite Joke
It's inappropriate to make a "Dad joke" if you're not a Dad ...
Yeah, it's a faux pa.
Partner & CFO (She/Her)
Mollie handles all aspects of accounting, financial planning, and HR. When she is not crunching numbers and keeping a keen eye on the future of Eternity, she runs CW Creative, which handles our printing needs for clients. She likes to spend time with her husband and two daughters.
Fun Facts About Mollie
- She had her first business at the age of 12, selling handmade jewelry.
- She used to perform on stage in community theater
- She was awarded the SBA Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award in 2011.
Mollie, Would You Rather?
Question: Would you rather solve world hunger or global warming?
Answer: I feel like solving global warming would hopefully make a big dent in the world hunger problem.
Mollie’s Favorite Joke
Wanna hear a joke about paper?
Oh nevermind. It's tear-ible.
Senior Designer & Developer (He/Him)
Rob is a passionate designer/developer who believes a user’s experience should look as good as it performs. In his free time Rob enjoys spending time with his two daughters, staying on top of coding trends, sketching, wasting time on TikTok & YouTube, watching MCU films and ignoring the Oxford comma.
Fun Facts About Rob
- He’s only cleanly shaven his face once in 20+ years (He has a photo somewhere)
- He hates snakes! Like, more than most people hate things.
- He loves trivia, crosswords and random fun facts.
Rob, Would You Rather?
Question: Would you rather spend every weekend indoors or spend every weekend outdoors?
Answer: I prefer the comfort and relaxation of staying indoors, playing games with my kids, doing art projects, watching football, coding or cooking something yummy... especially in the Vermont winter.
Rob’s Favorite Joke
How do you know a Dad Joke is a Dad Joke?
Developer & Google Specialist (He/Him)
An integral crew member of the Eternity team, Carlos provides the expert programming knowledge and guidance needed for all projects. His vast skills and experience ensure that all our websites are cutting edge. When he’s not programming, you can find him hiking and running.
Fun Facts About Carlos
- He was crowned ‘bowling king’ in seventh grade and held the title for almost a semester.
- He lived and worked in Japan for a year.
- He’s never read or seen any Harry Potter books or movies.
Carlos, Would You Rather?
Question: Would you rather spend the weekend with pirates or ninjas?
Answer: Pirates. They drink more rum and seem generally more laid back than ninjas.
Carlos’s Favorite Joke
Why do seagulls fly over the sea?
Because if they flew over the bay they'd be Bagels.
Wanna learn more about Carlos? Check out his team page!
Client Success Specialist (She/Her)
Shawna loves soaking up information and finding new ways to help clients get the most out of their websites and marketing campaigns. When she’s not working closely with clients, you can find her relaxing at home, spending time with her boyfriend and their dogs, or playing video games.
Fun Facts About Shawna
- She took every single art class available to her at her high school and it was always her favorite.
- She loves playing video games and has a full pc setup.
- She has a small obsession with nice glass jars/containers but it pairs well with her ever-growing collection of plants.
Shawna, Would You Rather?
Question: Would you rather be forced to sing along or dance to every single song you hear?
Answer: I would rather be forced to sing along to every single song I hear. I pretty much do this already. I'm really only not singing when music is playing if I super need to concentrate or if there's other people around. Wearing masks cause of covid meant I could sing in stores and no one would notice as long as I didn't sing too loud which was fantastic.
Shawna’s Favorite Joke
Digital Marketing Specialist (She/Her)
Jena is soaking up a ton of information as the Digital Marketing Specialist and is excited to put this knowledge to use for Eternity’s clients. In addition to learning all about Google Ads, she loves yoga, meditation, and being outside with her husband and dog.
Fun Facts About Jena
- The first live music concert she saw was Paul McCartney in Philadelphia in 1990.
- She’s never had a sense of smell.
- Her longest day hike was 28 miles on and around Mount Marcy, New York.
Jena, Would You Rather?
Question: Would you rather run at 100 mph or fly at 20 mph?
Answer: I'd rather fly at 20mph. I've had so many dreams about flying and have always woke up wanting more of that. Also, if you were running at 100 mph and tripped you could really hurt yourself…
Jena’s Favorite Joke
Did you hear about the big Lego sale?
Social Media Content Creator (She/Her)
Maria is originally from the heart of the Adirondacks, Long Lake, NY. She came to Burlington to pursue her Bachelor’s degree in Communication and Public Relations. Her passions are creatively driven. She believes creativity can be an asset for all types of content creation. Anytime spent away from the computer is dedicated to the outdoors.
Fun Facts About Maria
- She has a houseplant obsession.
- She has a gray cat named Roo and she’s only nice to her. People don’t understand why she loves her so much.
- Until she was about seven, she thought flip-flops were the only acceptable and most appropriate hiking shoe-wear.
Maria, Would You Rather?
Question: Would you rather visit the International Space Station for a week or spend a week in a hotel at the bottom of the ocean?
Answer: I've always been fascinated by space, so I'd be ecstatic about the opportunity to visit the International Space Station! I've seen the ocean and experienced it enough to know I wouldn't enjoy being at the bottom.
Maria’s Favorite Joke
What do you call a fly with no wings?
Content & SEO Specialist (She/Her)
Holly is driven by her pursuit of keeping content understandable and easy to find. She enjoys learning and practicing effective SEO to help our client’s websites reach their highest potential. Outside of the office, you'll find her enjoying time with her dog, Rhodesian Ridgeback Ponyboy.
Fun Facts About Holly
- She went to the Westminster Dog Show in NYC.
- She rocked lavender hair for almost a year.
- She watched MCU’s Black Widow three times in three weeks, and two of those were within 24 hours.
Holly, Would You Rather?
Question: Would you rather have skin that changes color based on your emotions or tattoos appear all over your body depicting what you did yesterday?
Answer: I would rather have skin that changes color based on my emotions. I always thought it was odd that you had to be right next to someone wearing a mood ring to see their mood. I mean, wouldn't it be better to know if someone is in a less-than-stellar mood?
Holly’s Favorite Joke
What did the left eye say to the right eye?
Web Designer & Developer (She/Her)
Originally from New Jersey, Kalei’s enthusiasm for web design stems from helping small businesses maximize their brands through an engaging and innovative platform. In her free time, she enjoys binge watching movies, learning how to snowboard and attending to her army of houseplants.
Fun Facts About Kalei
- Her favorite rom-com is When Harry Met Sally.
- She used to play the ukulele in high school.
- She has a cat named Benny and hopefully in the future, a dog named Jets.
Kalei, Would You Rather?
Question: Would you rather be always stuck in traffic but find a perfect parking spot or never hit traffic but always take forever to park?
Answer: I would much rather never sit in traffic but always have to spend time finding a parking spot. Being from New Jersey, I know the pain of sitting in bumper to bumper traffic as well as never being able to find parking. Even if I have to park waaay in the back at least I'm getting my steps in!
Kalei’s Favorite Joke
How do you get Pikachu on a bus?
Digital Marketing Specialist (She/Her)
Sophie delights in finding patterns and connections in what she observes with close attention. She is thrilled to bring her focus, curiosity, and creativity to Eternity’s Marketing Squad. She loves rehearsing and performing with her Playback Theatre troupe, hanging out with her mischievous cat, and enjoying the splendors of her husband’s food projects.
Fun Facts About Sophie
- In middle school she entered an essay contest and won a horse (a foal).
- Her current favorite candy is Hi-Chew
- She loves creating little songs that she sings to her cat, Abbi, her husband and friends.
Sophie, Would You Rather?
Question: Would you rather spend a week in the forest or a night in a real haunted house?
Answer: I would rather spend a week in a forest. As a kid, my neighbor and I had a shared fort beneath the shelter of pine trees. It was magical. Now I dream about a bed made from moss!
Sophie’s Favorite Joke
Content & SEO Specialist (She/Her)
Katie is a Vermonter who fell in love with her home state and had to stay. She is obsessed with using the perfect words to form meaningful connections with others. Katie is motivated by the satisfaction of effective communication and using SEO to optimize growth. When she is away from her desk, Katie is hiking, skiing, running the occasional 10k, reading, writing, and spending time with friends and family.
Fun Facts About Katie
- She studied abroad in Trieste, Italy, for a semester while at UVM, loved every minute of it, and plans to visit again one day with Naples on her list.
- She doesn’t have a pet, but hopes to have a golden retriever one day.
- She likes airports because everyone has somewhere to be and it’s a great excuse to drink tons of coffee and read for hours.
Katie, Would You Rather?
Question: Would you rather have super-sensitive taste buds or super-sensitive hearing?
Answer: I would rather have super-sensitive taste buds so I can enjoy food that much more and cook really amazing dishes. Super-senstive hearing could be cool if you were a musician or the obvious benefit of overhearing others, but I'm more of a reader anyway so I could go without that skill.
Katie’s Favorite Joke
Why do you never see elephants hiding in trees?