Unlock the power of AI with these ChatGPT Prompts.
CHATGPT AI WORKSHOP DOCUMENTS:
PROMPTS FOR THE WORKSHOP (Copy & Paste):
- I want you to be a brand persona analyst. Review the document and provide me with 4 user personas.
- Now create a very deep dive persona outline for “Jake The Modern Traveler”
KEYWORDS & SEO:
- Thanks! Please create a list of seo friendly keywords that could be used to target ‘Jake The Modern Traveler’
- List the top 10 most important questions this user persona may have
- Sweet! But can you now also come up with 10 more but not specific to questions about Brass Lantern?
- Create a final very detailed persona and include age, occupation, location, personality, interests, lifestyle, pain points, motivations,
keyword & questions
- Using the above data come up with 5 potential blog topics that would target Jake
- Fantastic! Please now write a fully SEO optimized blog about topic #4 ‘Balancing Business with Leisure’
- Great work! Using the blog above, create a table for social posts for Facebook & Instagram, including hashtags, daily posts. Categorize it by topic.
- Create a list of email subject lines for a Mailchimp campaign based off your data so far.
- Write the email copy for the topic #1 email blast and suggest photos and call to actions.
What is an AI Content Generator?
An AI content generator is a machine learning technology that enables computers to automatically generate content. This content can include anything from blog posts and articles, to social media posts and tweets. Examples of of these tools are ChatGPT and JasperAI
What is an AI Prompt?
A prompt is a short piece of human supplied text that serves as the starting point for ChatGPT's response. ChatGPT uses the prompt to generate a response, which can range from a simple question to a complex situation. The better the prompt, the better the output. Below we have listed some of our very favorite and effective prompts for you to try yourself. As always, please reach out with questions!